…despite the thunderous silence from my blog the past couple months. It has been a crazy new year so far at home/school/work. I started and finished a project over this past weekend I thought I would share.
The basement stairs had one side open. The only railing was a 2×4 handrail, and we were worried about kids falling out the side. I will add a more detailed post later (hopefully). I also still need to paint.
I tallied the total cost last night.
- Tools: $49
- Materials: $89
That is what I bought. I ended up a bunch of cable and Spax screws left over for future projects. The bolts you see are elevator bolts that I had left over from another project.
As you can see there is still some organization yet to do. That is a future project.